Wednesday, November 14, 2012

best smoothie ever

I seriously think this is the best smoothie I have ever made at home. I just have a normal blender but the texture comes out like a commercial blender. So smooth and thick. I can't take credit for this creation. Thanks to Marks cousin Megan I have been making this smoothie for months. 

I don't measure anything, so this is a guess...you can just play around to get the taste/texture you like


  • about 1 frozen banana (break the banana up into smaller pieces about 1" and then freeze)
  • generous scoop of peanut or almond butter
  • about a tablespoon of cocoa powder
  • about a cup of almond milk (I use vanilla unsweetened, you could use milk too)
Blend until nice and smooth about a minute...enjoy! I will try and take a picture next time but I can't resist drinking it right away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment